cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements
Please be advised, the GuideMe Wizard is no longer available on the Small Business Support Community. For search capability please use the community search field to find content related to Cisco Small Business documents, videos, and discussions.
Views
Helpful
Replies
Cisco Employee

BE 6000 25 users bundles and ordering process

Hi Adolfo,

Did you see this today?  This issue should have been fixed now.

Andy

Highlighted

Yes Andrew, I am seeing the issue now.

Cisco Employee

Adolfo,

We are working on this issue right now.  Will keep you updated.

Thanks

Jing

Beginner

I've also noticed today that I cannot validate R-CBE6K-K9.

Beginner

I had the same issue in Netformx.. I opened a case with them and they are working on it with Cisco.

Jim

Cisco Employee

Cindy,  could you please add more information on how did the validation fail?

Thanks

Jing

Beginner

It appears they've resolved the issue in CCW but the problem still exists in Netformx DesignXpert.  The service problem where we can not only add SmartNet and not coverage for VCS on the BE6K server still exists.

Any update on the issue? I still get an error when selecting smartnet for BE6K-ST-BDL-K9= on CCW. It requires me to add services for VCS Control.

Cisco Employee

The issue has been resovled today.  Please try order on CCW again. 

Now you can order smarnet on BE6000 server without ordering VCS services.

To order VCS services, please go to ECMU to order seperately.

Thanks

Jing

Hello

Today I cannot validate a BE6K Licensing Config when the Webex MC bundle is included, could you help me to check?

CCW is showing the following message:

"A selection from Add Cisco Contact Center Express and / or Add WebEx Meeting Center is allowed when a selection made from Software starter bundles. Please make your selection."

Thanks,

Adolfo

Cisco Employee

Hi Adolfo,

I will contact our CCW team to get this resolved. Please stay tuned.

Thanks

Jing

Hello.

I have a question about HA deployments. You stated earlier that for UCCX HA the HA license for UCCX (L-CCX-90-PHA-L-K9=) has to be ordered separately...

Does the same apply for CUCM? Is an addon server license required for a CUCM Subscriber running on the redundant UCS BE6000 server?

If so what does  "Note: For deployments that require high availability, order two server bundles for redundancy." imply?

This is only the hardware requirement for HA? Software licenses and/or features required for redundancy must be ordered as addons?

Cisco Employee

Hi Kenan,

No license addon has to be ordered in order to get redundancy at CUCM 9.x level. You just have to order a second server bundle (BE6K-ST-BDL-K9=)

Goswin

HI,

I have an another question: with the part number BE6K-START-UWL25 I'm able to add until 25 IP Phones 79xx?

Best Regards,

Alexandre.

Cisco Employee

Hi Alexandre,

The UWL license allows you to use any personal endpoint device.  In fact, each UWL user is permitted to have as many endpoints as they need.

The diagram below from the ordering guide shows which devices are allowed for each lincence type.

Regards,

Andy