Views
Helpful
Replies

Best way or number for my clients to contact cisco support

Dturner4777
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

A client of mine has purchased the extended 3 year service for the uc320w, what is the best way for them to contact cisco support if they have a problem. They are based in NZ.

Thanks

7 Replies 7

rowseyba1
Level 1
Level 1

David,

Below is the link for Cisco SMB TAC.  There is also an option for Chat on that page.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/support/tsd_cisco_small_business_support_center_contacts.html

danplacek
Level 4
Level 4

Maybe I am wrong on this... but it has always been my understanding that customers are not allowed to contact Cisco support -- it must be done by the partner supporting them. Is this not the case anymore?

Could anyone from Cisco clarify this?

To answer your original question - 1-866-606-1866 and follow the prompts.

Daniel,

You have to remember, he's in New Zealand so the 866 number doesn't apply.  SMB TAC can be accessed by customers(unless it's changed), they just need to have a CCO ID associated with the service contract.  The partner can do this for them, or they can register it on their own.

I could be wrong.....

Hi Daniel,

For Cisco Small Business Products, if they are within warranty, customers are allowed to contact SBSC (Small Business Support Center).  Unlike TAC, SBSC does not offer email support.  Depending on what country you are located at, we offer Online Chat, Phone, or community support.  Please go here, 

https://supportforums.cisco.com/community/netpro/small-business/sbcountrysupport to see what is available for your country.

Regards,

Cindy Toy

Cisco Small Business Community Manager

for Cisco Small Business Products

www.cisco.com/go/smallbizsupport

twitter: CiscoSBsupport

Regards, Cindy If my response answered your question, please mark the response as answered. Thank you!

Cindy

Im in NZ and the number for support is 0 800 442 471, but this does not work, do you have another number to try?

Thanks

Dave

Send them an email Dave.