cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Call Blast not working

RexPr
Level 1
Level 1

I’ve a UC540 configured with Call Blast Groups in order to forward incoming calls to phone's operator or other groups if operator does not answer in time.

All worked fine until last days when I’ve added the SPA500S extension to some phone (SpA502G and SpA504G). After this the call blast groups seem not working. At incoming external calls, some phones ring, seem in random, without any relation with groups.

No configuration has been changed in the groups, only the phone profile with added SPA500S has been changed..

Please, help me.

Thanks,

Fabrizio

www.rfc.it       

Fabrizio www.rfc.it
3 Replies 3

jbattist
Level 1
Level 1

Fabrizio,

Sorry that this issue is happening on your unit.  You said that the issue seems to have surfaced since you made a change to sidecar button assignments?  We would need to look at the running config and run some debugs to follow the call flow.  Some debugs I would be interested in is:

debug voip ccapi inout

debug voip dialpeer inout

debug voice translation

And other debugs specific to the type of provider the unit uses.  If you call 1-866-606-1866 and get into the UC queue, we would be able to assist you better in getting this issue quickly resolved.  Thank you Fabrizio.

James Battisti

Thanks you for your reply. I’ll look for debug as you suggested.  I’ll open a call to Italian support.

On the attachment  the running config.

Regards,

Fabrizio

www.rfc.it

Fabrizio www.rfc.it

I found the solution thanks to service support. It was simple,  I've only forgot to route the incoming calls to call blast group.

Cca menu: Dial Plain -> Incoming call

The only question still open: why, before adding SPA500S, everything worked?

Fabrizio

www.rfc.it

Fabrizio www.rfc.it
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: