cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Call Blast Questions

jakins12
Level 1
Level 1

I have a customer who wants to ring out to multiple cellphones simealtaneously.  Can multiple outside numbers be added to a blast group?

If not, could I create dummy dns that are forwarded to outside numbers, then reference those dns in a blast group?

3 Replies 3

Steven DiStefano
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Each Phone User can be programmed with one SNR destination using the embedded Smart Application that comes with UC500.

Could the SNR be configured on dummy dn's as well?  I am trying to avoid SNR on the phones as they are only wanting this extra blast to happen when coming from a specific line.  Thinking this line only would hit a blast that rings all phones, then if none answered, feed back to a blast that could ring multiple cell phones.  Leaving SNR for the users as a personal option through SCC..

David Trad
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi jakins12,

If not, could I create dummy dns that are forwarded to outside numbers, then reference those dns in a blast group?

That is one way I would look at doing it, I would consider applying a permanent call forward on that DN in order for it to work, however what I am not sure of is if that DN can be apart of a Blast Group, I would recommend setting up a second PHG (Parallel Hunt Group) and assigning it to that one, and on the first one make the second PHG as the final destination, and make the final on the second PHG what ever you want.

That is possibly one way i would consider doing it if all else failed.

Cheers,

David.

Cheers, David Trad. **When you rate a persons post, you are indicating a thank you or that it helped, but at the same time you are also helping to maintain the community spirit - You don't have to rate posts and you wont be looked down upon :) *
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: