Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Call failed to service provider special numbers

Hello,

another little strange issue. Here in Italy we have 187 and 191 special numbers to call the service provider helpdesk.

When I call one of them, after the 0 to go out, after dialing the second digit (8 or 9 in this example) the line goes down with busy tone.

I saw in the last limited deployement release a fix for italian special numbers, however I'm still unable to dial these numbers. The only way is to digit 01, than pick up the phone and dial the last two digits.

Could you please give me an advice on this?

Regards.

2 Replies 2

Hi Ricardo,

There is a new Region Pack for Italy available through the Cloud that fixes some additional dialplan issues for Italy Region.  You should be on the 2.1.4(3) Limited Deployment release before installing this new Region Pack.  Go to Region and select download region pack from the cloud.  Once the Region Pack is installed, you must set your region to the newly created region (Italy_v2).  Then Apply the configuration.  We'll post the specifics of the changes shortly.

Does your telco expect the leading 0 in the address or is the 0 used for PBX mode on the UC320 to select an outside line?

Thanks,

Chris

Hi

I normally use 0 to select the external line. After that telecom italia wants the leading 0.

So in a normal dialing

0 02 1234567

For wired numbers and

0 347 123456

for wireless numbers.