cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Call Park Light Stuck

JP Babiera
Level 4
Level 4

Has anyone experienced the call park light showing up incorrectly.  I've seen this on a few UC500s when the call park light is on, but there is no current person on the line.  It seems like the call light or the call park status won't clear.

In this case, I have a

UC560-FXO-K9

Cisco IOS Software, UC500 Software (UC500-ADVIPSERVICESK9-M), Version 15.1(4)M5, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1)

JP

5 Replies 5

tracy
Level 1
Level 1

Haven't had an issue with the UC560 and the 8.6.1 software pack. I have one client that parks calls all day long. I did setup a ring back after 60 seconds so people aren't lost in park. Perhaps that is something you can try.

dbaumann27
Level 1
Level 1

Have a similar issue. Using a UC560 and 6961 phones, and the park lights would turn on, on some phones but not others, and same experience with the lights turning off after picking up a parked call. Spoke with cisco sb support, they recommended upgrading the phones to the latest firmware version (9.4.1.3 for the 6961). I did that yesterday afternoon and I haven't heard a complaint about park buttons yet today.

JP Babiera
Level 4
Level 4

On this particular UC560, we have SPA504G running on 7.5.2b software.

I can try pushing them to 7.5.5 and see if there is any improvement.  This occurs quite rarely, but is an annoyance when it does.

I have a uc540 doing the same thing. after you pushed the 7.5.5 did you see any improvement on the issue?

Hi btancon01, I actually haven't heard of any complaints since then.  

JP