Views
Helpful
Replies

Call queues

jorgediaz77
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

The last time I researched this issue I believe the only option was to use a 3rd party app which we tested and were less than satisfied with. We are looking for a basic queueing system. I know how to configure a hunt group, dial all simultaneously and go into a VM if no one picks up. But this isn't what we are looking for.

We want to be able to create an extension that is essentially Music on Hold with a repeating message every 1-2 minutes saying, please continue to hold or press 2 to leave a VM. Then we need to have the ability for our helpdesk users to be able to see the queue and grab the call as needed. It would be nice to be able to do this from an application on the workstation, but being able to see the queue through the phone and grab calls that way would work too, as long as we can see the hold length so they can grab the oldest call.

Does anyone have any thoughts, or is this even possible through the native UC system? If it isn't can anyone recommend a quality 3rd party tool that doesn't look like it was built in Access98?

Thanks,

Jorge

1 Reply 1

Jorge,

Please contact your Presales rep and ask them to share with you more information about the UCC Attendant Console. This will help with what you need.

Thanks,

Marcos