cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements

Welcome to the Cisco Small Business Community

Have a question? Click on a topic board below to get started in the community.

Views
Helpful
Replies
nexth0pself
Beginner

Caller ID appearance

Hi all,

Kindly need your help. The situation now I can make and receive a call via PSTN E1 PRI.

I can make a call by using prefix "0" continued with phone number or area code and phone number

Example

• This is if I want to make Interlocal call to another city in my country : 00542534442 (0 is outgoing call prefix, 0542 is area code, 534442 is phone number)

• This is if I want to make Local call in my city : 07440333 (0 is outgoing call prefix, 7440333 is phone number)

But when I receive a call from PSTN (incoming call), I'm still receive +1 prefix in front of the phone number

Example

• From 081380252900 (This is mobile phone number) to 02129651700 (My office number) and it appears +1081380252900

Question is :

How to remove +1 prefix in front of Caller ID that appears on my office phone number (it should be 0813252900) ?

Is it from dial plan or PSTN Connection calling party transformation. Honestly I'm still little confuse about the process of Incoming call from PSTN to BE3000.

Thank you,

Regards,

Nanda Nurhadyan

Best Regards,

Nanda Nurhadyan       

Best Regards,

Nanda Nurhadyan
4 REPLIES 4

Nanda

Please raise a TAC Service Request for this, so that it can be tracked and provide the solution quickly.

sanjsinh
Cisco Employee

Hi

You can configure incoming calling party transformation settings on the corresponding PSTN connection from which call is incoming into the system. If for example, call is made over E1-PRI, then you need to change setting on that connection.

Thanks

Hi sanjay,

I've been changing calling party transformation,

but there is not solved the problem. The prefix +1 is still appear.

PSTN side confirm they send only 08XXXXXXX without prefix +1

Best Regards,

Nanda Nurhadyan

Best Regards,

Nanda Nurhadyan

Please enable detailed traces, make a call, filter the traces on time and send it across.

Thanks