Views
Helpful
Replies

caller ID per Call block code

billymobilizer
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Guys,

I have a UC540 with SIP Trunk porgrammed.  I configured "caller ID per Call block code"   as "*111"  in CCA   (Configure-->Telephony->Dial Plan->Outgoing->Caller ID" , then I tried calling outside line from a  Cisco SPA500 phone  by dialing "0 *111 0283345500" , but the call failed .

Do i need to configure dial plan or something else  to get this block code working ?

4 Replies 4

bkwon
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

i am not sure, you got it works now, but,,,

you have to dial "*111" before any digits, if your access code is "0" then you dial *111+0+028.........

No , i didn't get this one working.....

Cisco Tech had a look at the configuration he said the problem is from the sip provider.

briangormley
Level 1
Level 1

Did you ever find a fix for this? running into a very similar issue. Unfortunatley when I trun on debugging the phones starts doing weird and wonderfull things so i cant get a decent SIP debug log of where exactly it is failing.

Which debug are you taking? "Debug ccsip message" should not cause any adverse effect.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: