cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Can a night service code (*299) be assigned to button?

Can a night service code (*299) be assigned to button?

I tried creating a Floating Extension with CFAll to *299, but CCA does not allow symbols ( * ) to be entered.

The customer would just like ot press a button on their phone (7931) to put system into Night Service.

Thank you in advance for your help and comments.

Paul              

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

danplacek
Level 4
Level 4

In addition to Thomas's suggestion, you can create a floating extension with cfwdall to 299, then go into cli and modify to *299. This is usually what I do -- it does not break CCA other than editting that floating extension again. If you go this route, also set the "label" for the floating extension, so when you set it as a monitor key it does not show "*** CCA FLOATING EXTENSION ***" as the button label.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Just create a fastdial/speeddial with the code and it will show up in the first available button.

danplacek
Level 4
Level 4

In addition to Thomas's suggestion, you can create a floating extension with cfwdall to 299, then go into cli and modify to *299. This is usually what I do -- it does not break CCA other than editting that floating extension again. If you go this route, also set the "label" for the floating extension, so when you set it as a monitor key it does not show "*** CCA FLOATING EXTENSION ***" as the button label.

Tom and Dan, thank you for your help.

Paul