cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Can a night service code (*299) be assigned to button?

Can a night service code (*299) be assigned to button?

I tried creating a Floating Extension with CFAll to *299, but CCA does not allow symbols ( * ) to be entered.

The customer would just like ot press a button on their phone (7931) to put system into Night Service.

Thank you in advance for your help and comments.

Paul              

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

danplacek
Level 4
Level 4

In addition to Thomas's suggestion, you can create a floating extension with cfwdall to 299, then go into cli and modify to *299. This is usually what I do -- it does not break CCA other than editting that floating extension again. If you go this route, also set the "label" for the floating extension, so when you set it as a monitor key it does not show "*** CCA FLOATING EXTENSION ***" as the button label.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Just create a fastdial/speeddial with the code and it will show up in the first available button.

danplacek
Level 4
Level 4

In addition to Thomas's suggestion, you can create a floating extension with cfwdall to 299, then go into cli and modify to *299. This is usually what I do -- it does not break CCA other than editting that floating extension again. If you go this route, also set the "label" for the floating extension, so when you set it as a monitor key it does not show "*** CCA FLOATING EXTENSION ***" as the button label.

Tom and Dan, thank you for your help.

Paul

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: