cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Can I have different AA scripts active on different schedules?

m.castrigno
Level 1
Level 1

I want to have different AA scripts active on different time/days. Using the built in cue editor I can't see how to do this. I can make different schedules and I can select a schedule for  for a given script but do not see how I can have different script actions for different schedules.

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

mtempro
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Matthew,

The schedule is designed to play different prompts depending on time of day.  Holiday schedule plays the configured closed hours prompt.  The schedule is a component of the named script and only works within the script to select either an open or closed hours prompt, but it cannot be used for script assignment.

Regards,

Marvin

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

mtempro
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Matthew,

The schedule is designed to play different prompts depending on time of day.  Holiday schedule plays the configured closed hours prompt.  The schedule is a component of the named script and only works within the script to select either an open or closed hours prompt, but it cannot be used for script assignment.

Regards,

Marvin

Hi Marvin,

Yes sadly this is the case. However I am working on solution that effectively provides 4 time of day/week options.

The first two are the typical Open and "closed" time slots two more can be derived with night service.

By having the inbound calls go to an extension that is always for forwarded to the 1st AA then also choosing that ext for night service which specifies the ext of the 2nd AA which has its own open and closed schedules.

More straight forward is if I could select night service extension as the same extension as my 1st AA. Can this be done in CLI? Cannot be done in CCA.

Thanks