cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Can you connect the UC500 series to an IP voice provider?

jcontin03
Level 1
Level 1

So far all my install have been to a PSTN connection for the outside voice service? I have a customer that wants to go full IP on the IP voice service.

Does the system support this? and if it does. Does any body can recomend a good service provider?

3 Replies 3

David Trad
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi There,

Yes it does and normally quite well :)

I am unable to recommend any providers as I am not sure where you are, but there is a host of VoIP/SIP Trunk providers in the states that have good services, it will pay to shop around and ask quite a lot of questions about their network and support services before you sign up to anything.

Cheers,

David.

Cheers, David Trad. **When you rate a persons post, you are indicating a thank you or that it helped, but at the same time you are also helping to maintain the community spirit - You don't have to rate posts and you wont be looked down upon :) *

Thank You very much David!!!! It was of great help

In addition to the great comments from David - UC500 does support SIP trunking. Lots of good info on this page:

https://supportforums.cisco.com/docs/DOC-9830

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: