cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements

Announcement“Cisco Design Thinking Workshop”. Cisco Small Business is excited to invite its Silicon Valley customers to an exclusive interactive one-day session between customers and product Managers.  If you are interested in this exclusive workshop, please fill out the Registration Form. For more information, please check out our FAQ

Get the latest new and information the November issue of the Cisco Small Business Monthly Newsletter

Views
Helpful
Replies
Beginner

Cannot access Internet using WiFi

Hi Everyone,

I am using UC540 at my client site. They are able to access internet using the ethernet cable but are not able to access internet using Wi-Fi. The router is broadcasting the SSID (Cisco-data) and we are able to connect to router, but we are not able to connect to internet using Wi-Fi. Both their voice and data are on different vlan.

Can anyone help me troubleshoot this problem.

Thank you.

Veeral

2 REPLIES 2

Is the cisco-data SSID configured to use vlan1?

Rising star

Hi Veeral,

Can you please either provide a copy of your running configuration or a few snap shots of CCA in the wireless configuration section, it may help to understand what has been configured.

Also are you running the wireless on the same subnet/vlan as the rest of the data network, or did you opt to create a separate VLAN for this?

Cheers,

David.

Cheers, David Trad. **When you rate a persons post, you are indicating a thank you or that it helped, but at the same time you are also helping to maintain the community spirit - You don't have to rate posts and you wont be looked down upon :) *