cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cannot perform an announced / attended transfer (only blind)

madisontmajor
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

I have a new installation with a UC540, 1 509G and 504Gs. If one inbound call calls the 509G (receptionist phone) it can be transfered to a 504G using an announced / attended transfer; however, if a second call comes in and I place the first call on hold, then I am not able to do an announced / attended transfer, only a blind transfer. In other words, if I have 2 active calls onthe 509G and I try to transfer one to a 504G, the call is transfered as soon as I press [Dial] is does not wait for me to announce and press [transfer].

I would prefer to announce all transfered calls.

How do I resolve?

Thanks!

4 Replies 4

linuxchild
Level 1
Level 1

try this

CME_Voice(config)# telephony-service

CME_Voice(config-telephony)# transfer-system ?

CME_Voice(config-telephony)# transfer-system full-consult

if it did not work , post your sh run

Regards

Linuxchild,

Thanks for the reply. I would prefer not to use the CLI if possible. Is there any way to make the update / tourbleshoot through the CCA?

Hi

You know what, I Used CCA only one time , and I hate it , you do't see exactly what is happening , I even upgrade CME and Unity using the CLI

but If you want I can help you debuging it , but after 10:00Pm GM+1

Regards

madisontmajor
Level 1
Level 1

I spoke to Cisco support and they told me that the reason this was happening was that each line of the phone could only handle 2 active calls. When my client decides to transfer, it would require a third line to do an announced transfer and this is not supported by the 504G phones.

Can anyone confirm / deny this logic?

Would there be any work aronds to give them similar functionality? We suggested that they park and un park calls to get around this limitation.

Thanks

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: