Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cascade notifications failing?

Hello!  On my UC560 recently upgraded to 8.0.3 I have a general delivery mailbox that messages are left in, and notification is turned on.  The first alert is an email message to oncall@email.com, and if that message isn't retrieved in 45 minutes, an alert is sent (cascade notification) to a custom user called "notification user".  That user is defined to email to "oncall2@email.com".  This is the first time the cascade has been tried since the upgrade, and I'm being told it failed.  Both the general delivery mailbox and the notification user have notifications enabled, etc. and worked prior to the upgrade.

I want to know how I can review logging/what happened...  What commands can I issue to see where system sent out the first message, if anyone actually dialed in and checked it or not, and then look for the cascade attempt?

Thanks!

Trish

1 Reply 1

Nathan Compton
Level 4
Level 4

For the benefit of people in the support forum, I though I would post the resolution for this.  The user that was set to cascade to for notification was corrupted, probably after an upgrade Trish performed.  We ended up deleting the User and recreating it to get it working.

Regards,

Adam Compton

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: