cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CCA 2.2.1 and Voice User Extensions

matt.slaga
Level 4
Level 4

Wanted to provide some feedback on what I am seeing with CCA 2.2.1 and UC520 16 user:

I'm running into some consistency issues when configuring monitoring and intercom extensions using the Configure tab, Voice section, User Extensions tab.  If I go through and configure a 7960 or 7970 with a 7914 sidecar, it seems that several of the monitor lines and intercom lines are missing after applying.  I have to go back and add the missing lines again after.  It really gets things confused when I change lines around without first setting all lines to 'none' (except line 1), saving, then attempt to add them back.  I do not know if this is just with sidecar phones, as they are the only ones I have added yet other than single lines.

If you need any logs or else to review what is happening, let me know.

2 Replies 2

Hi Matt,

Can you please recreate this issue and provide the application logs? Also, are you running the 8.0.0 software pack?

Thanks a lot,

Marcos

Same exact issue with UC520 24 user and 7975G phones and 7916 side cars.   When I configure intercoms the buttons go missing, the apperances on the phone are gone and it is a complete mess.   I have to remove all intercoms from all phones and start a new.  After I make about 20 intercoms the issue starts over again.   The CLI is very complex to configure this but it can be done.  Trouble is that once you make changes via CLI is messes up CCA even further!