Views
Helpful
Replies

CCA 3.1 not finding my UC500

dsinden_itopia
Level 1
Level 1

Can anyone assist me in getting CCA to find my UC540w

I think I may need to change the ip address of the telephone system from a 172 address to a 10.15 address and not sure of the implications or whether this will enable CCA to work.

Can anyone advise?

3 Replies 3

Steven DiStefano
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

CCA discovers the inside IP addresses as it works on the LAN side..  It will look for 192.168.10.1 (defaulr data VLAN) and also need to acces CUE on 10.1.10.1.  The WAN IP can be whatever you need it to be, usually a routable public IP.

Not sure if thats what your looking for?

Hi Steven

our UC currently has a static address of 172.16.0.253 however we have recently moved and our internal address range has also changed to 10.15.40.x

Our UC is connected to the PRi directly and via the LAN through our 2960 switch and via the ASA5505

Im not sure of the implications of changing the IP address of the UC500 nor how we go about doing this.

My long term plan is to re-build our system so we can use CCA3.1 and upgrade to IOS 8.2 with UK locale

I do not have any experience with CLI only limited CCA experience.

Any assistance appreciated.

Hi,

Is your PC connected to 2960 that is connected to your UC540 expansion port? What is LAN address of your data network on UC540? What happens if you create a site and give WAN IP address of your UC540 as the seed? Can you draw topology of your network to show your PC and how is it connected to UC540?

regards

Kishan

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: