cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CCA 3.2

Jeremy Koch
Level 1
Level 1

So i've just started installing CCA 3.2...does anyone know whats new?

i'll let you know if i find anything...

UC540 system with 8.6.2 Software Pack
3 Replies 3

Arturo Bianchi
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

in fact I've also noted that in the download area, there was the new cca! The news will be announced shortly, evidently part of that is tied to the release of new software pack to be installed on the device.

This is a first step concerning the issue of software, as we read in the document will contain:

IOS: 15.1(4)M2
CME: 8.6
CUE: 8.6
CCA: 3.2

...I think the most interesting will be the support for new phones (HW, SW, ATA) but let the product manager the opportunity to announce, with details of the novice, the news release and all its features. If the file has been published, I think the announcement will follow shortly!

Arturo.

nyciscotech
Level 1
Level 1

Not much according to the posted release notes.   Let's hope it's to support a new software pack release...

lgaughan
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

The announcement is just getting distributed about CCA 3.2 this evening.  But a quick note is that the 8.3 software pack is delayed due to some quality issues with M2 IOS image.  This has been a disappointment all the way around.  But please stay tuned for further news on the 8.3 software pack; this still will be coming soon and will now likely contain M3 or later image.

Laura