Views
Helpful
Replies

Changing AA file through command line on UC500

mmeraju73
Level 1
Level 1

HI,

Iam looking for changing Auto Attanded/voice mail file through command line on UC500.

Thanx for the responce, I have a problem with web base access. The only option I can do is with CLI, actually I need to change the existing AA file with the new one,  I need to know how can we change through CLI.

Message was edited by: Mohd meraj uddin

6 Replies 6

Darren DeCroock
Level 4
Level 4

Hello,

I am not sure exactly what settings you are wanting you change, but I would suggest using the CUE web interface before trying to make the changes though CLI..   The web interface can be accessed by pointing your browser to 10.1.10.1, if you have not changed the default IP address of CUE.

Thank you,

Darren

mmeraju73
Level 1
Level 1

Thanx for the responce, I have a problem with web base access. The only option I can do is with CLI, actually I need to change the existing AA file with the new one,  I need to know how can we change through CLI.

Message was edited by: Mohd meraj uddin

Hi Mohd,

I think what you are asking for is to change the AA greeting right?

You do not have to do this via CLI in the event you didn't know that, when you log into the AA recording prompt management you are presented with further options as to what prompt to use, and you can use the default one and re-record it or you can choose the option to record a new one..

Is this what you are after?

Cheers,

David.

Cheers, David Trad. **When you rate a persons post, you are indicating a thank you or that it helped, but at the same time you are also helping to maintain the community spirit - You don't have to rate posts and you wont be looked down upon :) *

Hi David,

Thanx for the support, The problem is I can not record it as  AA  file is already recorded with multiple option so I just need to replace with the existing and that is through the CLI only. If anybody know Pls....... reply.

Hi Mohd,

Can you please session into the CUE:

UC560#service-module integrated-Service-Engine 0/0 session

Login as you would normally, and do a show running config: se-10-1-10-1# sh run

And please past the "ccn application autoattendant aa" configuration part here and then we can try to assist you.

Cheers,

David.

Cheers, David Trad. **When you rate a persons post, you are indicating a thank you or that it helped, but at the same time you are also helping to maintain the community spirit - You don't have to rate posts and you wont be looked down upon :) *

Hi David,

I just need to change the open greeting/ welcome  "new.wav" file with the existing one as follows

1) copy the "new.wav" file to UC500

2) Change existing file i.e "old.wav" with " new.wav"

How can I convert ( .wma to .wav)

Thanx

meraj

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: