cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco 320 w need to record live calls

smart4554
Level 1
Level 1

Hi I have a 320w system with spa8800 and 13 cisco ip phones,i need help to set up recording live calls in some of the extensions in my system bt cannot find any information about this in cisco support and cisco chat support seems likeis not working could somebody help?

3 Replies 3

rbordner
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Jose,

The SPA525G(2) phones support call recording feature.  Once enabled a soft button to record the conversation is shown on the phone display.  The recording is wriiten to a locally connected USB drive on the SPA525G(2) phone.

Randy

Randy thanks for your help

Im very new at this so forgive the details

I only have 2 spa525g and 6spa509g, 504g, etc. is good to know that i can record on the 525's but i need also do this on some 509g  and be able to manage the recordings if we need the reordings to be reviewed with customers.

I dont know if this is posible with what I have or need to include/ad a software (i dont know of any)

Please advice

Jose,

The recording is done at the phone level so only the SPA525G(2) will be able to record conversations.

Playback of the recordings (MP3 format) can be done from a PC by simply moving the USB drive and accessing the MP3 file.

Randy

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: