cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco AP521G on UC520

final-reseaux
Level 1
Level 1

How can i configure an Access Point Cisco AP521G on UC 520 with CCA 2.0? I see the AP, the smartports is configured on acces point on the fa/0/1 but they have no ip address, what is the problems?

Regards

6 Replies 6

Steven DiStefano
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

I just set this up a few weeks ago.   Check out this document.  I take you through all CCA screens.  The only part you have to do in advance is WLC526 initial setup.  I didnt revisit this in CCA 2.0, but would be interested if you notice any changes....

https://www.myciscocommunity.com/docs/DOC-6679

I have resolved the problems but an other is coming. When i have no security on the ap, i can connect no problems but when i want to securit them with wpa-psk or wep i can't authetificate? What is my problems?

Regards

Nobody have an idea? Why i can't connect when i install wep or wpa?

You might look at ASCII vs HEX keys.  CCA does ASCII, you should check to make sure that your are using ASCII on the clients.

thanks steven but where i can see this in the client?

Regards

The depends on the software being used to control the wireless card.  Usually there would be a button where you enter the WEP or WPA key that would say ASCII or HEX.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: