Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco SAP504G not displaing ringing calls

Mohit.Soni
Level 1
Level 1

Hi frineds,

I am using SPA504G IP Phone and I am facing an issue.

When there is any ringign call on my group of extension and I use the grpckp softkey to see the rigning extensions, it displays the calling number in place of the number of the extension on which the call is ringing. Now, when selet it then it directly connects my call to the calling party.

As per user manual of the Cisco SPA series IP Phone, when the grpkup soft key is pressed then the IP Phone shall display the ringin extension and when select the desired ringing extension then it shall display the calling party's number from which the call is received on the ringing extension and when one of the calling number is selected from the list, the IP Phone shall connect the call to the calling party.

Please tell me that what shaould happen when I press the grpkup soft key???

- Will it disply list of all the ringing extensions in the group?

- Will it display list of all the calling parties whose call is ringing on any extension in the group?

- Will it do as per described in the User manual, i.e., display list of ringing extension and when one of the ringing extension is selected then display calling party's numbers from which call is received and when one of the calling party is slected then connect the call to the calling party?

Thanks,

Mohit Soni

0 Replies 0