Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco spa504g phones toggle button prefix number

markberry666
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

I have gone through the manual and searched support sites but so far have been unable to find a way to create a toggle soft key that will add a prefix to a dialed number, I need this to add 1831 to numbers dialed out when the soft key is on, and to do nothing when it is off. I know *67 should work but I am in Australia and using a custom Pbx (asterisk) so the above mentioned method would be ideal. The feature is to block outbound caller ID in a toggle feature not per call.

Cisco spa504g phones with software version 7.4.9c, hardware version 1.0.4

Rgds
Mark

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

4 Replies 4

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Wrong forum, post in "Small business voice - SPA phones". You can move your post using the actions panel on the right.

thanks for the tip Paolo, I have done that. Hopefully I will get a response now.

Rgds

Mark

Mark,

I've did this before, but in another way.

I've created two "lines" and gave each line a different dialplan. In the dialplan i've substituted the the dialstring with the prefix. It's working pretty good.

Regards

Erik Dekkers

Jener Network Solutions

Hi Erik

thanks for the response. I still havent found an ideal solution but I think yours could work for me.

can you give me a little more info on how you set the Line Keys to choose an outbound route or dialplan on the PBX.

Rgds

Mark

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: