Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco spa504g phones toggle button prefix number

markberry666
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

I have gone through the manual and searched support sites but so far have been unable to find a way to create a toggle soft key that will add a prefix to a dialed number, I need this to add 1831 to numbers dialed out when the soft key is on, and to do nothing when it is off. I know *67 should work but I am in Australia and using a custom Pbx (asterisk) so the above mentioned method would be ideal. The feature is to block outbound caller ID in a toggle feature not per call.

Cisco spa504g phones with software version 7.4.9c, hardware version 1.0.4

Rgds
Mark

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

4 Replies 4

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Wrong forum, post in "Small business voice - SPA phones". You can move your post using the actions panel on the right.

thanks for the tip Paolo, I have done that. Hopefully I will get a response now.

Rgds

Mark

Mark,

I've did this before, but in another way.

I've created two "lines" and gave each line a different dialplan. In the dialplan i've substituted the the dialstring with the prefix. It's working pretty good.

Regards

Erik Dekkers

Jener Network Solutions

Hi Erik

thanks for the response. I still havent found an ideal solution but I think yours could work for me.

can you give me a little more info on how you set the Line Keys to choose an outbound route or dialplan on the PBX.

Rgds

Mark