cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CISCO SPA525G audio quality issue - Crackly and too much Bass and push to talk effect.

konradokon
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have a serious problem  with Cisco SPA525G2 (40 phones). I have tested those phones with  asterisk 1.4.30 and 1.6.2.17 both installed in VMWARE ESXi. Firmware on  the phone 7.4.5, 7.4.7, 7.4.8. Tested with codec g711  and g729. SIP and RTP ports are opened on the firewall. In general  audio quality is very poor comparing to Cisco 7911G and Cisco 7965G ( to  much bass). Additional audio gets crackly after few seconds of  conversation. Which is biggest issue. We also experience audio issue which sounds like VAD enabled but it is not (or push to talk conversation). We have Cisco 7911,  7921, 7965 connected to the same PBX and there is no issue with them  what so ever. I wonder if you could give us some clue as it is matter of  urgency, please?

Update:

I managed to much bass on the phone by disbaling Deep_bass option as described here:

https://supportforums.cisco.com/docs/DOC-10012

Please advise on this issue.

Best Regards,

Konrad

0 Replies 0
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: