Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco UC320 and Betamax/VoipBuster SIP

duarteandrade
Level 1
Level 1

Hello

I recently bought and successfully configured a Cisco UC320W to my small office, and everything's doing well, apart from the SIP account that I intended to use, with Voipbuster.

When I configured the gateway, the SIP account showed up as being registered, and I made a test-call to that VoipBuster account, and I was correctly informed by voice that I had no money in my account. So I Thought the account was correctly configured.

Then I wired 10€ to my account, and tried to contact my cellphone, and nothing happens. I get only one dial tone, and then it goes mute. My cellphone never rang.

If anyone is successfully using a voipbuster SIP account, can anyone tell me the correct settings for that SIP account to work?

This is what i got:

Description: Voipbuster

Proxy: sip.voipbuster.com

Require registration: y

SIP Remote-Party-ID: n

Proxy de saida: <empty>

allow calls from: *

call capacity: 1

place prefix "+35" behind dialed numbers : y

company name: <name>

account ID: <username>

Authentication ID: <username>

password: <password>

SRV: y (i already tried n, with the same result)

SRV prefix: n

NAT: y (already tried without this)

NAT keep-alive: y

Codec: G711U

outgoing fax: pass-through

packet creation sizes: 20 (already tried 30)

NAT Stun Server: stun.voipbuster.com (already tried stun and the local router internet IP address)

local ip address: <ISP IP address>

(I'm using an SMC 7904WBRA2 as a router, already tried forwarding port 5060 to the gateway, and right now I even have a DMZ configures on the gateway local IP address)

Any help will be welcome

0 Replies 0
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: