cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Unified CallConector for Mircosoft Windows 1.5 Personal Edition

steven1066
Level 4
Level 4

Does this work with the UC540 and UC560 ?

Thanks in advance,

Steven

3 Replies 3

daviddun
Level 3
Level 3

Steve,

The UC540/560 platform does not support Unified CallConnector, you need to look at Smart Call Connector

This may fit your needs and is supported by the SBSC

I hope this points you in the right direction

David Trad
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Steven,

As Arthur pointed out, you really need to look at the latest version, 1.5 was old school and had a very many issues with the UC-500 series and required manual programming.

The latest versions that can be had is for the "Cisco Smart Call Connector" which is easier to setup and manage and also easier for the client to navigate their way around.

You need to look at the following versions:

• X32 (32 bit) 2.01.012 Client Side
  • X64 (64 bit) 2.01.012 Client Side
  • Server Edition - 2.01.010

SCC should auto provision the UC when you do the install so long as it can reach the device, there are some known issue with compatibility with CCA but this should be addressed within the coming versions, but still easy to setup and easy to use.

NOTE: You need to make sure the system it is being installed on has the latest Flash on it, and I highly recommend this on a Win-7, it works on XP but I have encountered some unusual problems on all XP installs so far.

Cheers,

David.

Cheers, David Trad. **When you rate a persons post, you are indicating a thank you or that it helped, but at the same time you are also helping to maintain the community spirit - You don't have to rate posts and you wont be looked down upon :) *

Thanks Arthur and David, much appreciated.

Steven