Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Unity Connection - TUI Confirm on Delete - Can't Disable

jeliasoncisco
Level 5
Level 5

Hello,

We have a new installation of Cisco Unity Connection (BE6000) 9.1 which has been setup for user mailboxes. The End Users have asked us to disable the "confirm on delete" which happens when trying to delete a voicemail via the TUI (Telephone User Interface). After listening to the voicemail, the user presses 3, 7 to delete, and the system asks "are you sure you want to delete this message" then they must press 1 to confirm.

All of the documentation I can find on this says that by default the system does not ask you to confirm delete, so I am not sure how it is turned on and how I can turn it off.

Thanks in advance for any help you can offer.

1 Reply 1

This can be changed by selecting the user and under the "Edit" menu selecting "Playback Message Settings" then scroll to the bottom of the screen and deselect the Confirm Deletions of New and Saved Messages.  You can also do this to several or all users by using the bulk edit option.

Make sure you update your Template so that new users will have the desired configuration.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: