Views
Helpful
Replies

CME Web Access

mark
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I upgraded two systems to 8.6.0 and now I cannot access the http://10.1.10.2/ccme.html webpage to change extensions and configure phones.  Did the url move?  The are for some older customers so CCA is not an option on these anymore, I use CCA on the new ones.

Thanks in advance!      

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hello Mark,

You are missing also other directories:

gui

its

autoattendant

phones

English_United_States

You will need to copy these folder to the UC.

You may find the listed directories in the software pack you have downloaded.

The easiest way is just to copy the tar file into the flash and extract it.

Also from the zip file get the its and English_United_States directories make a tar file copy and extract them into the flash folder.

HTH,

Alex

*Please rate helpful posts

EDIT: You will need to install the locale pack for US also.

View solution in original post

8 Replies 8

Hello Mark,

Please check the connectivity to the 10.1.10.0 network from the PC if the UC is not the default gateway.

Usually the page is easier to be opened by entering http:///ccme.html e.g. http://192.168.10.1/ccme.html.

The page is working in this software pack.

Also please check if you have a folder named "gui" and if there are files in it.

HTh,

Alex

Connectivity is fine.  I can ping and access CUE without a problem.  I can hit both vlan pages you mentioned, I get a log in for both and credentials are accepted, except it takes me to a blank page.

Where is the gui folder located in the IOS?

Hello Mark,

It is int the main folder of flash:

You may verify when you issue the following command "dir flash:" and look for folder gui.

HTH,

Alex

This is what I get when I do the command

Directory of flash:/

1  -rw-         720  Jan 31 2013 19:08:10 -07:00  vlan.dat
    2  -rw-    42003864  Jan 31 2013 18:48:58 -07:00  uc500-advipservicesk9-mz.1
51-4.M5
    3  drw-           0  Jan 31 2013 19:08:10 -07:00  bacdprompts
   14  drw-           0  Jan 31 2013 19:08:20 -07:00  media
   17  drw-           0  Jan 31 2013 19:08:28 -07:00  Desktops
   36  drw-           0  Jan 31 2013 19:08:38 -07:00  ringtones

I am guessing we need to put it back, how do we do that?

Hello Mark,

You are missing also other directories:

gui

its

autoattendant

phones

English_United_States

You will need to copy these folder to the UC.

You may find the listed directories in the software pack you have downloaded.

The easiest way is just to copy the tar file into the flash and extract it.

Also from the zip file get the its and English_United_States directories make a tar file copy and extract them into the flash folder.

HTH,

Alex

EDIT: You will need to install the locale pack for US also.

Hi Mark,

Further to what Alex has advised, the other easy way which I favoured more was to remove the Compact Flash Card and put it into a reader and copy it that way, it wont hurt the system removing it, but things like MOH and AA wont work whilst they are out .

Cheers,

David Trad.
davidtradconsultinggmail.com

Cheers, David Trad. **When you rate a persons post, you are indicating a thank you or that it helped, but at the same time you are also helping to maintain the community spirit - You don't have to rate posts and you wont be looked down upon :) *

Just out of curiosity, if I rerun the upgrade with the same 8.6 software pack, will it copy over the missing files.  I know it will see that the cme version is the same and cue version is the same but will it install the missing files?

just fyi,

I reran the upgrade and the system know has all the files. im sure your way was probably just as easy but the cca software upgrade wizard did the trick. Thank you very much for your help!!

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App