cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements

Announcement“Cisco Design Thinking Workshop”. Cisco Small Business is excited to invite its Silicon Valley customers to an exclusive interactive one-day session between customers and product Managers.  If you are interested in this exclusive workshop, please fill out the Registration Form. For more information, please check out our FAQ

Get the latest new and information the November issue of the Cisco Small Business Monthly Newsletter

Views
Helpful
Replies
Highlighted
Contributor

Configure IPComm. to inherit C7931G extension?

Our office is configured with C7931G phones connected our UC520, which all works well.  We also utilize the IP Communicator soft phone via IPSec VPN when working away from the office.

I've been able to successfully use IP Communicator via the VPN, however I was wondering if it was possible to configure IPC to inherit the extension of my C7931G phone.  Right now, my IPC phone obtains a different extension (206) than my 7931G (x203).

For an incoming call, I'd like the system to ring my 7931G desk phone, as well as my IP Communicator (established via VPN) simultaneously?   Would this work, and if so, how would I go about configuring this?

Thanks, Kirk

Everyone's tags (4)
2 REPLIES 2
Cisco Employee

Re: Configure IPComm. to inherit C7931G extension?

Yes, this has been answered before on this Support Community here.

Contributor

Re: Configure IPComm. to inherit C7931G extension?

Thank you, this is just what I was looking for! :)