cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Connecting Multisite Manager via a point to point connection

J W
Level 1
Level 1

Hello. I have a network set up with a UC560 on one end and a UC540 on the other end. These two sites are connected via a point to point connection.

Both UC500's have been configured entirely using CCA.

I have Multisite manager configured to connect the 2 sites, but when configuring it it appears to need the WAN address of the remote UC. The WAN port on the remote UC is connected to a Cable ISP, and does not go through the point to point connection. Multisite manager does not allow me to use the VLAN1 IP to connect the 2 UCs.

1.png

Long question short: Is there a way to set up Multisite manager to connect the Uc devices via the VLAN1 IP/internal network?

3 Replies 3

Hello Jared,

To use CCA you should use the WAN address from both sides. They also should be reachable from each end.

HTH,

Alex

Thank you for your reply. So with the way the network is currently configured, I cannot do that in CCA. What changes would I have to make in the CLI in order to facilitate this?

So, is this the only way, or is there a way to accomplish this via the CLI?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: