Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Couple of requests from a client. Voicemail and Hold Recall

Installed a UC560 couple of weeks ago and my client has a couple of requests that I said that I would look into but am not sure if they are possible to do.  Any comments, suggestions, or anything on these would help.

1.     While listenting to voicemails, he was wondering if there was a way to change what buttons to press to delete, save, forward, etc...  For example, he was wondering if we could change the delete and save to 7 and 9.  I am pretty sure this is hard coded in the CUE but he still wanted me to ask.  Any thought?

2.     On hold recall.  I have setup Park Slots and setup recall and reminders but he was also wondering if there was a recall setting for calls put on hold and not on Park.  From what I am gathering from searching, this is not an option on any CME versions but though I would ask anyways.

6 Replies 6

daviddun
Level 3
Level 3

Thomas,

I can help with question #2

Yes you can have a hold recall

it is available in the latest CCA 3.0.1 and IOS pack.  All you have to do go into the individual phone config and you will see the ability to add the hold recall.

I should have been more specific.  With park, you can set it to recall to another extenstion which is what they are wanting on just a regular hold.

For example, when a CSR puts a call on hold on their phone, she walks away and forgets about the call, it will stay on hold for 1 minute and then it is transfered to the CSR hunt group.  You can do it for Park, but no hold from what I can see.

mcasimirc63
Level 4
Level 4

1.     While listenting to voicemails, he was wondering if there was a way to change what buttons to press to delete, save, forward, etc...  For example, he was wondering if we could change the delete and save to 7 and 9.  I am pretty sure this is hard coded in the CUE but he still wanted me to ask.  Any thought?

This can't be done through CCA.

2.     On hold recall.  I have setup Park Slots and setup recall and reminders but he was also wondering if there was a recall setting for calls put on hold and not on Park.  From what I am gathering from searching, this is not an option on any CME versions but though I would ask anyways.

I would setup two different park slots that have different recall settings.   The end user can transfer calls to the specific park slot that you setup

1) I know that it cannot be done with CCA but can it be done at all?

2) The client knows about the park slots and I know how to configure them.  I am talking about hitting the hold button and having a recall on it.

Thomas,

Thanks for the details,

At this time the features you have requested is not available.  I will be glad to forward the requests to the development team and try to get them on the roadmap.

No promises, just best effort, this is a cool thought, just need to build a business case for it

If anybody else would like to chime in, I would like to see who also would like these features

Nathan Compton
Level 4
Level 4

Customer feature phone menus is a feature of Unity Connection but not Unity Express.  If you need high level of customization for customer, I would highly recommend Unity Connection on a CUCM or CME on an ISR router.

Regards,

Adam Compton