creating an auto attend in CME

jmitchell26
Level 1
Level 1

How do I created an auto attend in CME, with the following configuration,
-please press 1 for....
-please press 2 for....
-please press 3 for...
-for all other inquiries please stay on the line, and the next available operator will be
with you shortly.

After created the voice part, how to point press 1 to an extension and so forth. I've
already have the prompt management configure.

8 Replies 8

Steven DiStefano
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

If you are running SBCS 1.5 (UC520-7.0.3 bundle) then please use CCA 2.0 for this.  It removes all the complexity and gives you a GUI interface to built what you need.

it's not a UC520

There are some sample AA scripts that do what you need on the CUE Software download page: (click on "Download Software" on the right hand side)

http://www.cisco.com/go/cue

There is also a way to write your own scripts:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/unity_exp/rel7_0/administrator/script/edover.html

For questions about scripts, you can email ask-cue-editor@external.cisco.com

Thanks,

Marcos

Its there an easier way to do it like, the UC520 has a built in script editor

I thought you had said this was NOT a UC500...

If it is, then you can easily do this using CCA 2.0. Refer to Steve's post above.

Thanks,

Marcos

Am I missing something?   I'm trying to configure a UC520 AA as described above, with the 7.0.3 bundle and CCA 2.0, but I can't see where it gives me an option to set up a custom script.

Not custom, but one that gives you the options you were asking about in your original post: "Press 1 for this, 2 for that". Use the SBCS AA Transfer script:

aatransfer2.png

Marcos

Ah, thanks.  Not obvious that another window opens up when you choose that script; I guess I should have tried it :-)

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: