Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM Business Edition 3000 questions

Edson Vuma
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have an environment (CUCME) that has these 2 phone models: 7962G and 7911.

I want to know if I upgrade my environment to Cisco Unified Communications Manager Business Edition 3000

I am still be able to use my phones to a new environment?

According to this, for 7962G I can still use. But, what about 7911? Can I still use it?

IP endpoints

Cisco Unified IP Phone models 3905, 6901, 6911, 6921, 6941, 6945, 6961, 7925G, 7942G, 7945G, 7962G, 7965G, 7975G, 8941, 8945, and 8961 (with KEM) models

Cisco Unified IP Conference Station 7937

Cisco Jabber for Windows and Mac (cloud-based with WebEx Connect® service)

Cisco Jabber for iPhone and Android

Unified communications integration for RTX (China)

Cisco IP Communicator

WebEx Connect with unified communications integration (CUCI-Connect)

And, what is the minimum license of users for the CUCM Businesss Edition 3000?

--
Regards
Edson Vuma       

-- Regards Edson Vuma
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

sanjsinh
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

7911 phone is not supported on CUCMBE3K. You should get in touch with AM for any migration deals to supported phone models.

7962 requires enhanced UCL.

Pl. refer to the BE3K OG for licensing :

http://www.cisco.com/web/partners/downloads/partner/WWChannels/technology/ipc/downloads/ordering_guide_for_unified_cm_business_edition.pdf

Thanks

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

sanjsinh
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

7911 phone is not supported on CUCMBE3K. You should get in touch with AM for any migration deals to supported phone models.

7962 requires enhanced UCL.

Pl. refer to the BE3K OG for licensing :

http://www.cisco.com/web/partners/downloads/partner/WWChannels/technology/ipc/downloads/ordering_guide_for_unified_cm_business_edition.pdf

Thanks

Hi, Sanjay.

Can you please provide me this information?

What is the minimum licensing that comes with CUCM Business Edition 3000?

In terms of endpoints.

Can you help me on this?

--
Regards
Edson Vuma

-- Regards Edson Vuma

Edson,

The BE3k by default comes with 5 Trial licenses that will eventually expire. The details that you requested are in the ordering guide that Sanjay has provided a link to. The phones supported are 3905, 6900, 8900 and some 7900 phones.

Hi Edson,

Minimum license is Essential which is for 3905 phone (which is an analog replacement phone) and analog phones connected to an FXS port of VG224 or SPA8800.

Thanks

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: