cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUE keeps crashing

ShaunSchneider
Level 1
Level 1

I have a UC540 running 25 or so SPA508 phones and a handful of SPA525 in conjunction with a SF300 24p switch.  The problem I am having is that all calls are routed through the auto attendant, and the VM system keeps cashing.  Everytime this happens I simply have to go to site and reload cue and it starts to work again.  However I would like to rectify this problem.  I wave updated to the latest software but it still doesn't seem to help.  I have also tried loading the config in to another UC540 I had and it does the same thing.  These crashes seem completely random as well.  Somtimes it will fail twice in one week and other times it will go for a couple months.  There must be something in the config that is doing this, but i have no clue what it is.  I have attached the config.

3 Replies 3

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Configuration, no matter what, is supposed to not crash a system.

Please post "show software version detail" taken from CUE CLI.

I have attached the CUE software version txt

You could update to latest SWP 8.6.1.

If still trouble after that, I recommend you log a TAC case. Be prepared to supply all required traces proving software crash.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: