cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUWL Migration Price

skilambi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

I notice that for BE6K the price to migrate to CUWL(assuming you have CUCM/Unity) is 80. However in CUWL(Non BE6K licensing) the price is only 50. Why isn't there consistency here? It would make sense to charge the same amount of 50 in both BE6K migration bundle and the regular CUWL licensing outside of BE6K

3 Replies 3

dgalanos
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Are you referring to the BE6000 UCL 50 and 100 user bundles?  (BE6K-UCL-50USR and BE6K-UCL-100USR) 

Remember that those bundles only come with 'Basic UCL' and not 'Enhanced UCL' licenses.  To migrate from a 'Basic CM UCL + App' user to a 'CUWL Standard' user you use part number MIGB-CMAPP-UWL-STD at $135 (list price). The $50 (list price) is for part number MIGE-CMAPP-UWL-STD used to migrate 'Enhanced CM UCL + App users' to 'CUWL Standard.'

Dean

I know in "regular" UCM if i have enhanced + VM then it's 50 with version 9(used to be 80 with version 8) to go CUWL STD. With BE6K two points to clarify

1) If I have enhanced UCL for BE6K then to go to CUWL STD wouldn't it be 80 but with Non BE6K it is 50?

2) Under R-CBE6K SKU I don't see your 135 SKU, I checked Netformx and DCT.

Also I am not sure why the BU keeps insisting with basic for UCL and adding to the confusion. Keep it enhanced and call it a day. We will add basic as needed. Majority of our designs are enhanced only and not the other way around..

Srini

Any input?

Srini

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: