Views
Helpful
Replies

Demo License on BE3000

nexth0pself
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all

Kindly need your help. I'm gonna deploy BE3000 with 6921-CBE-K9 handset. The problem is my 6921-CBE-K9 will be late on arrival.

I have 6921-C-K9 and I know that phone is not bundled with license.

The Question is how many license I can get if I use demo license for BE3000? Because I need to deploy 50 endpoint using 6921-C-K9 with BE3000 as a call manager. Is it enough?

As I know, when we request demo license for CUCM 8x it will be give about 300-500 license (CMIIW) and it should be support for about more than 100 endpoint using 6921.

Best Regards,

Nanda Nurhadyan       

Best Regards,

Nanda Nurhadyan
7 Replies 7

HI Nanda

You can get as many demo licenses as you want, depending upon your requirement.  Each 6921 needs one basic license and if you want to use other features , you may need to apply for those license types. there are basically 4 types of licenses viz 1. Essential 2. Basic 3. Adjucent 4. Enhanced 5. Voice Mail Licenses. For further understanding about licenses please go though the BE3K admin guide, chapter 4. You can download it from

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucmbe3k/8_6_4/system/BE3K_BK_C30C50F6_00_cucm-be3000-admin-guide_chapter_0100.html#BE3K_RF_UC574FF5_00

Thanks

Chandra Mouli

Thanks chandra for your explanation anyway.

So where I can get demo license?

Can I request to licensing@cisco.com by email?

Or I can use https://tools.cisco.com/SWIFT/LicensingUI/loadDemoLicensee?FormId=9036 ?

Best Regards,

Nanda Nurhadyan

Best Regards,

Nanda Nurhadyan

You can use the second one. alternately you can send mail to first one aswell if there is any delay.

Great, thanks anyway...

I'll try for this tommorow

Best Regards,

Nanda Nurhadyan

Best Regards,

Nanda Nurhadyan

I've been trying today to install my demo license that I request from

https://tools.cisco.com/SWIFT/LicensingUI/loadDemoLicensee?FormId=9036

But The result message is :

The File Upload failed for CUCMBE3KEVAL201303220302187100.lic because of a system error.

The Question is :

Can I install this demo license without connected to internet. Or it must be connected to internet ?

Best Regards,

Nanda Nurhadyan

Best Regards,

Nanda Nurhadyan

Nanda

you do not require any internet connection to intall the license , however you need the license file.It will be .lic format file . If you have any issues please raise the Service Request through TAC engineer.

Thanks

Chandra Mouli

Hi chandra,

Thanks for your information.
Yes I'm already request to licensing@cisco.com, now my SR is under progress. They asking for Cisco sales order number yesterday and today I'm already give to them.

Thank you

Regards,

Nanda Nurhadyan

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

Best Regards,

Nanda Nurhadyan
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: