cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Dial by first name script

finalconnect
Level 3
Level 3

Is their a script or add-on to the UC500 that would allow for "dial by first name" to compliment the existing dial by last name script?

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Yes there is, since CUE 3.0. Please email ask-cue-editor@external.cisco.com for help with sample scripts. The parameter is called "dial-by-first-name".

Alternatively, you could flip first and last name in your CUE directory, but this obviously does not change the default AA prompt that is played to the caller and requests that you dial last name first.

Thanks,

Marcos

View solution in original post

This is great news!! Good job!

Marcos

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Yes there is, since CUE 3.0. Please email ask-cue-editor@external.cisco.com for help with sample scripts. The parameter is called "dial-by-first-name".

Alternatively, you could flip first and last name in your CUE directory, but this obviously does not change the default AA prompt that is played to the caller and requests that you dial last name first.

Thanks,

Marcos

I don't care what they say about you - you  are the best!!!!!!

Thanks Marcos. BTW - drop me a direct email or call my cell regarding that call accounting customer we worked on - it went better than expected and you were a big part of that. Thanks.

This is great news!! Good job!

Marcos

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: