cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Dial Plan Bolivia

gstoscano
Level 1
Level 1

Hello, we installed a UC320 for a client in Bolivia, and we need to make outside calls and inside the country. Ex: 9 - 012 - 4-672-2XXX. What is the dialing plan for this?

9 = Exit Code

012 = Code Phone Service Provider

4 = Area Code

672-2XXX = Destination Phone

Any idea how to fix this?

Thank you very much for your help.

Gonzalo

9 Replies 9

Alberto Montilla
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Gonzalo;

UC320W is not supported in Bolivia. Please let us know where did you buy the unit from if this is coming from an authorized distributor.

Best Regards
Alberto

Alberto,

It was purchased in the U.S.. We currently have configured the "Chile" Dialplan, this works for local calls, but not international or interstate.

Which country is approaching Bolivia dialplan?

Thank you very much for your help.

Gonzalo

I would like to know if the UC320W is now supported in Bolivia... or if theres a new firmware that adds the correct dialplan..

Thanks.

Hi Carlos,

Sorry, we don't have plan to support UC320W in Bolivia.

Best regards,

Wendy

Hi Wendy, is  there a way around to configure or add a manual dial plan according local needs?

Hi,

Sorry, there is no where to add a manual dial plan.

Best regards,

Wendy

Hello,

I from Russia and I have similar problems. It very strange for me, I have bough device and can't use its functions completely.

This situation decreases my trust to Cisco.

Hi Efim;

If you bought the product in Russia from an authorized distributor, you have the right to return it at zero cost. This product is not available in the country.

Regards;

Alberto

It was purchased in the U.S.. I have bought this device because it fully answers my requirements from hardware point of view, but couldn't even think to receive such a horrible a software realisation.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: