cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Dialling mobile numbers

cisco1234554
Level 1
Level 1

I just setup a BE3000.  Using SIP trunks.  I am able to dial local landline numbers, including numbers from other states.  However if I try to dial a mobile number or an international number i get the message "Your call cannot be completed as dialed. Please consult your directory and call again.."

Help please!

3 Replies 3

sanjsinh
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Please check what is the "Highest Lavel of Call Allowed" on the Usage profile that user belongs to and the site.

If that is set correctly, pl. enable detailed traces and send it .

Thanks

Class of restriction is set correctly, then you are having dial plan issues. Without knowing which  country you are talking about and the exact numbers that you are  dialing, I cannot comment.

However you could check that yourself. Please go to  Connections -> Sites -> Choose Site -> Call Settings (TAB)  -> View Dial Plan patterns. In there search for your partterns and see if they are present.

Thanks for the responses. Neither the dial plan or class of restriction was as fault. There was an issue with my cube config. There were a few changes made but not sure exactly what fixed the issue. Suspect it may have been the VoIP ip trusted list.