Views
Helpful
Replies

DND IP Phone SPA942

kt351b
Level 1
Level 1
Hello!

I have Linksys IP Phone SPA942, hardware version 1.0.3(917f), serial number 4LO00HC10772 with 6.1.5(a) firmware.

I am wondering if there is a way to have the DND softkey enabled but at the same time as phone handling DND send the desired feature code to the asterisk server ?
For example - I press horizontal PSK "DND", phone set DND mode and send 881 extension to Asterisk server. Then when I deactivate DND by pressing the same PSK DND - the phone deactivate DND mode and send 882 extension to Asterisk server.
Thank you in advance!
P.S. I speak English and Russian. 

1 Reply 1

kt351b
Level 1
Level 1
Hello!

I have Linksys IP Phone SPA942, hardware version 1.0.3(917f), serial number 4LO00HC10772 with 6.1.5(a) firmware.

I am wondering if there is a way to have the DND softkey enabled but at the same time as phone handling DND send the desired feature code to the asterisk server ?
For example - I press PSK "DND", phone set DND mode and send 881 extension to Asterisk server. Then when I deactivate DND by pressing the same PSK DND - the phone deactivate DND mode and send 882 extension to Asterisk server.