Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

DND IP Phone SPA942

kt351b
Beginner
Beginner
Hello!

I have Linksys IP Phone SPA942, hardware version 1.0.3(917f), serial number 4LO00HC10772 with 6.1.5(a) firmware.

I am wondering if there is a way to have the DND softkey enabled but at the same time as phone handling DND send the desired feature code to the asterisk server ?
For example - I press horizontal PSK "DND", phone set DND mode and send 881 extension to Asterisk server. Then when I deactivate DND by pressing the same PSK DND - the phone deactivate DND mode and send 882 extension to Asterisk server.
Thank you in advance!
P.S. I speak English and Russian. 

1 REPLY 1

kt351b
Beginner
Beginner
Hello!

I have Linksys IP Phone SPA942, hardware version 1.0.3(917f), serial number 4LO00HC10772 with 6.1.5(a) firmware.

I am wondering if there is a way to have the DND softkey enabled but at the same time as phone handling DND send the desired feature code to the asterisk server ?
For example - I press PSK "DND", phone set DND mode and send 881 extension to Asterisk server. Then when I deactivate DND by pressing the same PSK DND - the phone deactivate DND mode and send 882 extension to Asterisk server.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: