Views
Helpful
Replies

Downloading SSL Client from CCA 3.2 not working

placroix
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Team,

I have upgraded cca to 3.2 and a trying to configure the SSL vpn client on a UC540. One of the requirements of using full tunnel mode is the client must be installed on the router. CCA 3.2 gives an option to download it but the web page it sends me to is broken. Does anyone know the filename of the client (the package) I would need for this so i can find it on CCO and download it manually? I have tried the SSL vpn Client 1.x and the anyconnect client but both of them are the wrong pakage file according to the UC540 when I try to install it.

Any help is appreciated

Paul

3 Replies 3

mcasimirc63
Level 4
Level 4

It should take you to this link

http://www.cisco.com/cisco/software/release.html?mdfid=283000185&softwareid=282364313&release=3.0.5080&relind=AVAILABLE&rellifecycle=&reltype=latest

I forgot to mention.  This package is for full tunnel mode win64 and 32

Anyconnect-win-2.3.2016-k9.pkg

Thanks Marcus,

I downloaded that manually and then pointed the cca to it. It now accepts it as a valid package but then when it goes to install it, it fails and does not let me configure the SSL vpn on the Uc540.

Any other suggestions?

Thank you for your response. I appreciate it

Paul

Does it fail trying to load the anyconnect package?  If you had a screenshot I would have a better idea which screen you are on.