cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Easy Intercom setup for SPA525G2

pmendola
Level 1
Level 1

our business just upgraded to the SPA525G2, used with ring central, and I'm trying to configure the intercom. our sales team is used to simply pressing "intercom, *xx" (xx being the extension) and being connected. This doesn't work out of the box with the new phones (get a message saying "the user doesn't have intercom activated") with the SP525G2 and there's no documentation about this in the user manual or in the tech support guides on the product page on the website. 

the system isn't completely set up yet (I assume I may have to dial the full number or set up some kind of shortcut.) so I may find some setting in the next couple of days before we're live with them but it was a bit worrisome that I couldn't find any documentation about that feature for these phones so I wanted to get out in front of this, however silly the question may eventually be.

0 Replies 0
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: