cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Enable ping options for sip trunk doesn't work

problemchild
Level 1
Level 1

Am trying to enable SIP ping option in the trunk goes to CUC. I have enable the ping option in SIP profile and applied the profile to the trunk. If i reset the trunk still i can see Unknown - OPTIONS Ping not enabled. I tried to enable the PING option for the other SIP trunks that goes to CUBE. Well at this point my question is why it says " Ping not enabled" even though its enabled.

3 Replies 3

problemchild
Level 1
Level 1

CUCM 10.5 & CUC 10.5 installed on BE6K. Esxi v6 i guess.

Bad news - I'm no expert on BE6K (I has never seen such device), so I'm unable to advise. And according my experience, it seems there's no expert responding BE6K related questions here. This is volunteer forum only, not official Cisco SMB support center and BE6K seems to attract no enthusiast willing to help.

You can wait for a while, may be I'm wrong and someone will answer, but you should consider to call official support ...

Alvaro Rugama
Level 1
Level 1

I had that same error too with CUCM on BE6K, where I have options ping enable on the sip profile, but the message"options ping not enable" remain on the sip trunk.

After several tries, I leave the configuration there, after 15 minutes the message change to "Full Service". Maybe you just have to wait a little bit for the message to refresh.

Regards