Views
Helpful
Replies

Error in copying package file - SSL Anyconnect

mdube
Level 1
Level 1

Hello all,

Have this error while trying to install SSL Client on a UC500.

Anyone experienced that? Tried to download the files again, also tried version 2.4, 2.5 and 3, all with the same result...

Found another thread regarding this in the forum, but the guy had two network card or he wasn't in the same subnet as the UC. Anyway, that is not the case for me, I am directly connected to the UC...

SSL.PNG

Thank you!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi,

Could you please check the connectivity with the TFTP. Please do the following:

1. If your TFTP is with the default ip address please try to ping 10.1.10.2 (or whatever is set on your UC500 for TFTP) from the PC.

2. To check the connectivity from the UC500 to your PC please choose  Troubleshoot > Network Diagnostics >

Ping from the feature bar. There select the interface with IP address 10.1.10.2 assuming that this is the default setting otherwise just choose the corresponding ip address and ping the ip address of your PC in the destination ip address field and press start.

You should be able to ping from both directions. If not please check you Access lists - Configure -> Security > ACL Manager and see if you are blocking traffing between these networks.

If connectivity is ok try to restart CCA.

HTH,

Alex

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

jbuteau
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

It sounds like TFTP is being denied.  Verify your PC is not running any other FTP or TFTP programs while CCA is open.  If none are running, I would then look at disabling UAC (if it's Windows 7 or Vista), as well as temporarily disabling Windows Firewall and your anti-virus program.  Please let me know if this helps.

Regards,

Jonathan

Thank you Jonathan for the suggestions.

Unfortunately, no FTP/TFTP servers are running on this computer. Firewall service is disabled, it's a Windows XP so no UAC and also no antivirus currently installed.

Problem is, the file starts copying, but after say 70% it stops and the error appears.

I downloaded the 3 versions twice what would be the odds of having 6 corrupted files...?

Hi,

Could you please check the connectivity with the TFTP. Please do the following:

1. If your TFTP is with the default ip address please try to ping 10.1.10.2 (or whatever is set on your UC500 for TFTP) from the PC.

2. To check the connectivity from the UC500 to your PC please choose  Troubleshoot > Network Diagnostics >

Ping from the feature bar. There select the interface with IP address 10.1.10.2 assuming that this is the default setting otherwise just choose the corresponding ip address and ping the ip address of your PC in the destination ip address field and press start.

You should be able to ping from both directions. If not please check you Access lists - Configure -> Security > ACL Manager and see if you are blocking traffing between these networks.

If connectivity is ok try to restart CCA.

HTH,

Alex

Hello Alexander,

I made sure that I could ping both devices and can confirm everything is ok on that side.

Now, I don't know what changed, but this morning, I tried to reinstall clients version 2.4, 2.5 and 3, and after second try to install version 3, it succeeded...???

Sounds kind of unreliable to have something fail everytime and then succeed without doing anything.

Anyway, seems like everything is working now, but I am unable to say what fixed the issue, as the only thing I did was to try many times to upload the installer on the UC...

Hello,

I am glad that you have resolved the issue. Thank you fo rhte rating. If you encounter the issue again please open case with SBSC to check the exact cause. You can also send me the log of the CCA application (usually in C:\Program Files\Cisco Systems\CiscoSMB\Cisco Configuration Assistant\) from today to check where the problem was if this can be seen there.

Best regards,

Alex

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: