cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Error trying to upgrade to 7.0.2

billyg900
Level 1
Level 1

when I try to upgrade with the cca I get this error.  "cannot retrieve CUE version information"

dont know what to do next

im using cca 1.9.1

can anybody help ?

25 Replies 25

What is your cco id and what model do you need?  I have some friends at Cisco still that might be able to help.

By the way - are you asking others for help only or you tried to search for the software pack by self already ?

Just asking ...

... because package for UC520 as well as UC540 can be found using Google within second ...

can anyone help me please? i been trying to reset my un500 to factory defaults, but its asking to download http://www.cisco.com/go/uc500swpk. where can i get the software at?

billyg900
Level 1
Level 1

I also tried to reset to factory, and am having exactly the same problem that JON is...

We are basically at a point that we cant do anything

ill attach my startup properties file

Please Help!

Can you please open a TAC case and send me the number? We are trying to formally track this through our Technical Support.

Thanks,

Marcos Hernandez
Technical Marketing Engineer
Cisco Systems, Inc.

I wanted to update the thread here. We have TAC cases opened and are currently investigating what might be causing this. In at least one instance, using CCA 1.8 to upgrade did the trick. In another instance, the problem is with the CUE module.

I will add more comments as we make progress with the cases.

Thanks,

Marcos

the tac engineer found the problem..

the unity ip wasnt in the access list, so the cna couldnt read all the voice data

once he fixed that cna could read all voice data, and the upgrade worked as well

Hi, I"m having the same issue. Can you tell me what IP to allow into what access list so I can try this resolution?

The CUE subnet is 10.1.10.0/30

Thanks,

Marcos

Thanks Marcos, any idea on which ACL I need to edit? I currently have the following ACLs applied to the following interfaces:

interface loopback0
  ip access-group 101 in
interface BVI1
  ip access-group 102 in
interface BVI100
  ip access-group 103 in
interface FastEthernet0/0
  ip access-group 104 in
interface Integrated-Service-Engine0/0
  ** No ACL applied

Your help is much appreciated.

Thanks! :)

These are all the default ACL's. I don't think your problem is with them, but make sure that all of them allow 10.1.10.0/30.

Can you please include a CCA log while you do the upgrade?

C:\Program Files\Cisco Systems\CiscoSMB\Cisco Configuration Assistant\Application_Log_xx

Thanks,

Marcos Hernandez
Technical Marketing Engineer
Cisco Systems, Inc.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: