cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Failed to authenticate with the device UC 540

Arsen Gharibyan
Level 1
Level 1

Hello , I have UC540 and couple days ago everything was fine but today im getting failed to authentica error when using CCA

aaa new-model

aaa authentication login default local

aaa authentication login Foxtrot_sdm_easyvpn_xauth_ml_1 local

aaa authentication login sdm_vpn_xauth_ml_1 local

aaa authorization network Foxtrot_sdm_easyvpn_group_ml_1 local

aaa session-id common

i was able to use cca  couple days ago and now its just stoped working

and im still able to telnet to it using TeraTerm or windows cmd

any ideas ?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

David Trad
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Arsen,

Just delete the connection you have made in CCA and re-create a new one, sometimes the profile that is first made goes bad and you need to delete it and recreate it.

If you have a screen shot of the error as well, that may be a more of an indicator then me just guessing what the actual problem is.

Give that a try

Cheers,

David.

Cheers, David Trad. **When you rate a persons post, you are indicating a thank you or that it helped, but at the same time you are also helping to maintain the community spirit - You don't have to rate posts and you wont be looked down upon :) *

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

David Trad
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Arsen,

Just delete the connection you have made in CCA and re-create a new one, sometimes the profile that is first made goes bad and you need to delete it and recreate it.

If you have a screen shot of the error as well, that may be a more of an indicator then me just guessing what the actual problem is.

Give that a try

Cheers,

David.

Cheers, David Trad. **When you rate a persons post, you are indicating a thank you or that it helped, but at the same time you are also helping to maintain the community spirit - You don't have to rate posts and you wont be looked down upon :) *
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: