cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Feature Request: Bluetooth Roaming

shuotari2
Level 1
Level 1

I was out on the internet the other day and on the iPhone store and ran across a utility that would put a pushpin on a google map when you left your bluetooth range of your car.  This would make it so that when you lost your car on the street, you could use google maps to locate it.  It also has a parking meter function where you can set it for the duration of meters on the street (say 90 minutes and an alarm would sound on the phone)  Very cool!

I would like my bluetooth cell phone to automatically put my Cisco SPA525g2 and the uc320w into follow me when I leave bluetooth range.

So at the end of the day, when I get up, pick up my iPhone and leave the office, the system will know that I am gone.  It will then automatically forward my calls to my cell phone.

When I come back in the AM, I am in range of my phone, and it will stop forwarding.

This would be a very cool feature, and be industry changing.

Scott Huotari

Creative Computer Solutions, Inc.

360-944-5111

2 Replies 2

rbordner
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Scott,
Thanks for your input on Blue Tooth follow me enhancement.   Your feedback has been captured and added to product enhancement list for the UC320W.

Pretty cool Idea!!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: